Published on September 23, 2020 Last modified on April 29, 2021 This Dinnerly Thanksgiving post contains affiliate links and we may be compensated if you make a purchase.
By Alison Chew
Dinnerly Thanksgiving 2020
Dinnerly is known for it’s simple yet delicious meal kits. This Thanksgiving they bring you
two desserts fit for a crowd and a turkey meatloaf for those who want a home-cooked turkey dinner without the fuss.
Thanksgiving meal kits will be live on the Dinnerly website 3 weeks before Thanksgiving and you can subscribe for that week and easily cancel if you do not wish to continue the subscription.
Read on for more details on the Dinnerly Thanksgiving meal kits. And also check out the
HelloFresh Thanksgiving box, Purple Carrot Vegan Thanksgiving, Home Chef Thanksgiving, Blue Apron Thanksgiving, Marley Spoon Thanksgiving, Sunbasket Thanksgiving, and our round-up of the top all-natural turkey delivery services. Or compare all of the Thanksgiving meal kit options. Dinnerly Thanksgiving: Dessert
The Dinnerly Thanksgiving dessert includes a Spiced Apple Oat Crips with Dried Cranberries. This Dessert will be available to view the week of November 2nd for delivery the week of Thanksgiving.
Dinnerly Thanksgiving: Dinner
The Dinnerly Thanksgiving dinner includes a home-style cranberry turkey meatloaf and sides. You can select 2 servings or 4 servings. Dinner will be available to view the week of November 2nd for delivery the week of Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Cranberry Turkey Meatloaf (2P / 4P size) Price: Less than $4 per person (with subscription and coupon) Subscription required Shipping: $8.99 Order starting October 30th COUPON: See available coupons >> Dinnerly Thanksgiving: Stuffing
Dinnerly is also offering a side of Thanksgiving Stuffing. You can select 2 servings or 4 servings. This side will be available to view the week of November 2nd for delivery the week of Thanksgiving.
See the Dinnerly Thanksgiving meal kits now >> Thanksgiving Meal Kit F.A.Q.’s Which meal kit service offers a full Thanksgiving dinner?
Several meal kit services offer full Thanksgiving feasts.
HelloFresh offers both a full turkey dinner as well as a beef tenderloin dinner, Purple Carrot offers a vegan dinner, Home Chef offers dinner for 6, Blue Apron offers dinner for 8, Stock Yards has 2 dinners that feed 6-8 people, and Marley Spoon and Dinnerly offer meal kits that feed 2 or 4 people. Which meal kit service allows you to select only the turkey? Home Chef and Sunbasket allow you to buy only the turkey. There are also several meat delivery services that offer pastured-raise all-natural turkeys for Thanksgiving. We’ve rounded up our top favorite all-natural Thanksgiving turkey providers in this blog post. Which meal kit service allows you to select only Thanksgiving sides? Home Chef, Marley Spoon, Gobble, Sunbasket, and Dinnerly give you the option to purchase just the sides. Which meal kit service offers only Thanksgiving dessert? Marley Spoon, Home Chef, Gobble, and Dinnerly give you several options for a delicious home-cooked Thanksgiving dessert. Is there a vegan meal kit service offering Thanksgiving dinner?
Purple Carrot offers a full vegan Thanksgiving dinner. Are there any Whole30 Thanksgiving options?
Cooked has a fully prepared Whole30 Thanksgiving for 2, 4, or 6. Are there any fully prepared Thanksgiving meals?
Cooked and Stock Yards both have fully prepared Thanksgiving meals. Are there any Thanksgiving meals for just 1 or 2 people?
Cooked fully prepared Thanksgiving comes in 2 servings, as does the Dinnerly and Marley Spoon weekly Thanksgiving meal kit. Thanksgiving Trivia
How many of these historical Thanksgiving questions can you get right?
1. When was the first recorded Thanksgiving?
2. Thanksgiving always falls on which day?
3. How many days was the first Thanksgiving?
4. What percentage of Americans will serve turkey on Thanksgiving?
5. Which of these was NOT on the first Thanksgiving menu? Swans, dessert, seal, or lobster
6. How long is the parade route of the famous New York City Macy’s Day parade?
Answers (according to History.com)
1. 1621, but Thanksgiving didn’t become a national holiday until 1863 when President Abraham Lincoln declared it one and that it should be held every November.
“In 1621 the Plymouth colonists and Wampanoag Indians shared an autumn harvest feast that is acknowledged today as one of the first Thanksgiving celebrations in the colonies.”
2. Thanksgiving always falls on the fourth Thursday of the month.
3. According to Pilgrim chronicler Edward Winslow, “whom for three days we entertained and feasted”, the answer is 3 days!
4. Around 88-90% of Americans will serve a turkey, roasted, baked, or deep-fried according to the National Turkey Federation.
5. Dessert! Because of dwindling sugar supplies and no oven, there were no pies, cakes, or desserts on the first Thanksgiving.
6. 2.5 miles around New York City with 2-3 million spectators
We hope your Thanksgiving is full of love, laughter, and great food!