June 22, 2020
This Tropical Smoothie post contains affiliate links and we may be compensated if you make a purchase. All opinions are our own.
By Alison Chew
Why Everyone Loves A Tropical Fruit Smoothie
Reminiscent of a Caribbean paradise, toes dipped in hot sand and a cold drink in the hand, tropical smoothies transport us there when we’re sitting in the office on a Thursday afternoon wishing the week was over already. You really can’t go wrong with fruits like bananas, strawberries, pineapple, mango, and coconut. Why are tropical smoothies so popular?
- They transport our taste buds to Bali with heavenly flavors that don’t disappoint.
- Tropical smoothie ingredients like fiber-rich nuts and sweet coconut deliver healthy fats and proteins for a balanced meal.
- Who knew your daily dose of fiber, micronutrients, antioxidants, and vitamins could be in one happy smoothie cup?!
You can find a full list of unique and delicious tropical fruit smoothie kit services on MealFinds. Keep reading to hear our favorites.
Top 5 Tropical Smoothie Delivery Services To Try Now
Everipe Smoothie: Tropical Zing
This rejuvenating smoothie is jam-packed with immune-boosting ingredients with a tropical zingy taste from ginger and turmeric. Plus, smoothies are preservative-free, contain no added sugars, and are vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free. Everipe’s Tropical Zing is an invigorating blend of:
- Pineapple (inflammation-fighting antioxidants)
- Mango (loaded with vitamin C and folic acid)
- Apple (good source of fiber)
- Banana (high in potassium)
- Chia seeds (great source omega-3 fatty acids – SUPERFOOD)
- Plant-based hulled hearts (packed with antioxidants – SUPERFOOD)
- Bee pollen (loaded with nutrients – SUPERFOOD)
- Ginger (improves digestion)
- Turmeric (increases your ability to absorb antioxidants)
This delightful combination delivers a tropical zing and a boost of superfoods…Explore Everipe’s smoothie options starting at $4.99 per serving for effortless and delightful clean eating.
Save 10% now with code MEALFINDS at checkout!
Daily Harvest: Mango + Papaya
Organic and immune-boosting, Daily Harvest’s “Mango + Papaya” smoothie is made with:
- Organic Mango (a low-calorie fruit that’s high in fiber, vitamin A and C, folate, B6, iron, and calcium)
- Papaya (improves digestion, eases menstrual pain, and low on the glycemic index)
- Organic Pineapple (rich in vitamin C, manganese for improving bone density, and bromelain—an enzyme that aids in digestion and reduces inflammation)
- Organic Acerola Cherries (very rich in vitamin C and B vitamins for immune-boosting properties)
- Macadamia Nuts (one of the only foods that contain palmitoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid that helps reduce the body’s ability to store fat)
At $6.99 per smoothie serving, this option is a win: it’s nourishing, healthy for the gut, and budget-friendly. Explore Daily Harvest’s gluten-free, keto, low-calorie, low-carb, paleo, vegan, and vegetarian smoothie options now.
Frozen Garden: Jungle Breeze
No passport required for this tropical vacation! Frozen Garden’s “Jungle Breeze” smoothie kit features ingredients that will delight the taste buds, including:
- Spinach (packed with vitamin K, A, B, iron, magnesium, and dietary fiber that supports the eyes, liver, and digestive system)
- Banana (high in manganese, potassium, and a great digestive aid)
- Pineapple (rich in vitamin C, manganese for improving bone density, and bromelain—a enzyme that aids in digestion and reduces inflammation)
- Orange (high in vitamin C, folate, and fiber)
- Mango (a low-calorie fruit that’s high in fiber, vitamin A and C, folate, B6, iron, and calcium)
- Kiwi (a great source of vitamins C, K, E, folate, and potassium)
- Avocado (boasting high fiber, healthy fats, and plant-based protein)
- Raw Coconut (rich in vitamin B6, iron, and minerals like magnesium, zinc, selenium, and saturated fats from lauric acid, which helps raise levels of “good” cholesterol)
- Dates (high in dietary fiber, antioxidants, and acts as a natural sweetener)
Give this lush combination a try for just $5.94 per smoothie serving. Explore Frozen Garden’s gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian smoothie options now.
Smoothie Box: Super Smoothie Clementine
Smoothie Box’s blend called “Super Smoothie Clementine” tastes like an orange creamsicle with a ginger boost, boasting organic ingredients including:
- Mandarin Segments (packed with vitamins A and C that boost immunity and healthy eyes and skin)
- Organic Sweet Potatoes (boasting 1/3 of your daily fiber intake, and rich in potassium and vitamin A)
- Organic Coconut Water (low in calories with awesome hydrating properties, and exploding with potassium)
- Organic Coconut Cream (contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) which aid in weight loss)
- Organic Lemon Juice (bursting with vitamin C and citric acid, which improves the body’s ability to absorb non-heme iron to prevent anemia)
- Organic Ginger (a powerhouse of digestive benefits, high in antioxidants, magnesium, chromium, and zinc that improve blood flow and nutrient absorption)
- Organic Dates (bragging insane amounts of fiber, antioxidants, and it’s a natural sweetener to boot)
- Organic Carrots (a great source of beta carotene, fiber, vitamin K1, potassium, and antioxidants)
- Organic Pumpkin Seeds (helps reduce LDL cholesterol and lowers body acidity, high in fiber, magnesium, and antioxidants)
Give this fresh citrus smoothie blend a try for $9 per smoothie serving. Explore Smoothie Box’s gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian smoothie kit options now.
Splendid Spoon: Blueberry Coconut Smoothie
No baking required for this blueberry pie smoothie! Simple in ingredients, but satisfying in flavor and health benefits, Splendid Spoon’s tropical smoothie, “Blueberry Coconut” includes:
- Acai (strengthens immunity and boosts energy)
- Cinnamon (lowers blood pressure and increases insulin sensitivity with antiviral, antibacterial properties)
- Blueberries (packed with antioxidants, potassium, and vitamin C for an immune-boosting, free radical-zapping roundhouse kick)
For $9 per smoothie serving, you’ve never had a better start to your day. Explore Splendid Spoon’s gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian smoothie options now.
Save on your Splendid Spoon order >>
Which Tropical Fruit Smoothie is Right for You?
Tropical fruit smoothies are blissful on the palate and the options are nearly infinite. Choosing the right smoothie delivery service can be daunting. What nutrients do you struggle to incorporate into your regular diet? Most adults are generally low in fiber due to processed and fast foods. Since ingredients commonly found in tropical fruit smoothies are high in fiber, like nuts, berries, dates, oranges, and kiwi, choosing a tropical smoothie kit to help you stay regular is simple—just look for those wholesome ingredients.
With MealFinds, you can easily compare pricing, ingredients, and dietary options between smoothie kit brands to ensure you’re meeting your body’s caloric, nutritional, and taste bud needs. Click here to find the perfect tropical fruit smoothie for you.